Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, nationality, religion, caste or gender.
Only 35 children per class, per division.
Sibling (only directly related ones) will be given preference when a seat is vacant.
The child needs to fulfill age criteria as stipulated by the School Managing Committee and ratified upon.
Pre Primary Admissions
Qualifying Age : Should have completed
- 5 yrs by 1st June for Nursery
- 5 yrs by 1st June for Junior KG
- 5 yrs by 1st June for Senior KG
- Purchase of the prospectus and admission form from the school office.
- There would be a school visit for every child seeking admission along with the parents.
- The admission of the child would be determined on the basis of the observations during the school visit.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the relevant fees and completion of all the office procedure.
- The decision of the school is final regarding the admission.
- The Bus fees will be according to the Bus – stop of the student
- Admission form
- One photograph
- Original birth certificate for verification
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from any registered practitioner
- Photocopy of Adharcard